Monday

Hundred Hole Hike update- June 11

Fundraising is going rather well, got $60 from each of my two sisters-in-law, Lexie and Whitney Williams, along with a pledge of $50 from Joel Zuckerman. I have a few other pledges that seem to be tentative and I will have to see how those workout. Hopfeully I can get above $1,000 soon and keep going from there.

Still working on getting ready for the Hike itself as well. I have been playing out at Magnolia Grove, mostly on the short course. I am finding myself able to turn 18 on the short course in under 1 hour every time. I have played the Falls course once and played it, while walking, in under 2 hours. I suspect I can do the same on the Crossings course when the time comes. This should be a very interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment